> First a conglomerate of textile firms
- Labour intensive manufacturing industry
- 15 000 jobs threatened by international competition
> Then an organized textile cluster
- Concentrating upstream (marketing an design) and downstream (logistics and delivery) activities.
- Building alliances with connected firms from other sub-sectors Today an innovation cluster focused on the children market.
- 30 SMEs with a multi-sectorial capacity and a textile integrative approach of children needs
- Linkages with many institutional partners