In accordance with the decision of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Hebron Governorate issued on 19/01/2017, which stipulates the registration of the Leather and Shoe Cluster in Hebron as a sectoral committee in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Hebron governorate, which was according to the vote held in the chamber by the companies that participated in the activities in 07/06/2015. In accordance with the rules of procedure established by the chamber in this regard, the first meeting of the transitional administrative committee of the cluster was held on Tuesday, 02/05/2017 at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Hebron Governorate where the institutions concerned nominated their representatives and the positions were designated as agreed upon between the members of the Committee and were as follows:
- Mr. Tariq Abu Al-Failat as a chairman of the cluster.
- Mr. Hossam Al-Zaghl, as a Vice President of the cluster.
- Mr. Amer Farid Arafa, as a Secretary of the cluster.
- Mr. Nafez Nirokh, as a Treasurer.
- Mr. Ahmed Al-Qawasmi, as aDeputy Treasurer.
- Mohammad Ghazi Al-Qawasmi as a Member.
- Mr. Rafiq Abu Dawood as a Member.
- Mr. Moheeb Al-Jaabari as a member.
For Images, follow the link below: