Shoe Industry between the Present and the Future
The Leather and Shoe Cluster held a special meeting in March 23rd, 2015 to discuss the "Shoe Industry between the Present and the Future" which dealt with many interesting topics, the most important of which were:
- Reducing production costs through better calculation of the cost of raw materials.
- Performance indicators for shoe factories and how to increase the efficiency of production.
- The purchasing behavior of shoe exhibitions, and the utmost competitiveness of the factories.
- Comparison in the shoe industry over the past 40 years.
- Some of the most important modern technology in the shoe industry.
- Some of the forms of footwear that the industry is expected to face in the future.
- Some figures in the export and import of shoes in the world.
For Images, follow the link below: